Auveco No. 17528 7/16"-14 Thread Repair Inserts, Quantity - 25
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product InformationQuantity: 25
Bolt Size: 7/16 in.-14
Drill Size: 33/64 in.
Length: 9/16 in.
Tap Size: 9/16 in.-12
Used With: Auveco 12397 Installation Tool
Made In: USA
- Drill out old threads, using standard drill.
- Tap new threads, using standard tap.
- Screw in insert until slightly below surface. “Kees” act as depth stop.
- Drive “Kees” down with several light taps on installation tool.
- Installed with standard drills and taps.
- No prewinder tool required.
- Impossible to cross thread while installing.
- No tang break-off.
- May be used in virtually any material: aluminum, magnesium, cast iron, cold rolled steel and plastic.
- Provide high strength and reliability. One length per size provides maximum pullout strength.
- Positive mechanical lock against rotation.
- Breaks Grade 8 bolts in test after test.
- Easy to remove.
- Material: Carbon Steel