Auveco No. 12377 1/4"-28 Thread Repair Inserts, Quantity - 4
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ships within 24 hours (M-F)
Product InformationQuantity: 4
Bolt Size: 1/4 in.
Drill Size: Q
Includes: 12404 Drive tool
Length: 3/8 in.
Tap Size: 3/8 in.
Used With: Auveco 12394 Installation Tool
Made In: USA
- Drill out old threads, using standard drill.
- Tap new threads, using standard tap.
- Screw in insert until slightly below surface. “Kees” act as depth stop.
- Drive “Kees” down with several light taps on installation tool.
- Installed with standard drills and taps.
- No prewinder tool required.
- Impossible to cross thread while installing.
- No tang break-off.
- May be used in virtually any material: aluminum, magnesium, cast iron, cold rolled steel and plastic.
- Provide high strength and reliability. One length per size provides maximum pullout strength.
- Positive mechanical lock against rotation.
- Breaks Grade 8 bolts in test after test.
- Easy to remove.
- Material: Carbon Steel